Monday, April 22, 2013

COLLEGE JOURNEY DIARY #1 //

Since I graduated High School, I've been super duper excited about going away to college. You know being all independent. I want to experience paying my bills and buying groceries and stuff like that. I'm here in Iloilo City to study Chemical Engineering at Central Philippine University. Luckily, I passed the Entrance Exam where I can take any course I want. *whew* The journey is good so far. I've been learning how to ride the jeepney from one place to another. My first few days here in Philippines here wasn't good because I've been crying my eyes out from time to time due to my family being thousands of miles away. But I'm coping with it. Skyping and using Viber everyday just to see them or just hear their voice.

I'm excited for what lies ahead. Will be posting about my adventures soon :D
 Hi Unnie (if you're reading this :D)