Tuesday, December 31, 2013

PAGE 365 OF 365//


2013. A tough and memorable year. 



I actually don't know how to start this entry. Where do I begin ?
Uhh.
Well, this year taught me a lot of  very important "life lessons", it taught me how to appreciate with what I have and to look back to those people and places who made me who I am today.
Also to persevere in everything I do. STUDY my lessons in school very well (my course is not an easy course =)) ).  It taught me to value the experiences I have not the material things in life cause you can always bring those experiences wherever life takes you. It also taught me to grab every opportunity I encounter because they don't come around twice.

Uhh what else hmm. :))

2013. This was the first year (well 8 months) that I'm separated from my family.I'm thousands and thousands of miles away from them because they live in Bahrain and  I'm studying in the Philippines. It was super hard but I survived it. I learned stand on my own and to lean to my own decisions and judgement :)

That's it !

I hope and pray that 2014 would be more fun. I hope that I would TRAVEL to a lot of places next year :)) and that I would experience a lot of  bizarre and new things. I pray that I would meet the ONE. jk STUDIES FIRST :D btw, I'm turning 18 next year :) that means I'm legal and I can do the things legal people do :)) 

I hope you had and awesome  2013 :)

x