Wednesday, June 11, 2014

HOME//

Bahrain baby! It's been how many weeks since I got back from Bahrain. A lot of people had been asking me why I came back here. Not only for a vacation you know taking a break from my one year college experience but I'm back cause I'm applying to another college. I've been busy with my application and stuff and I hope I get in. It's a wonderful university, the weather is similar to the Philippines but its more awesomer :)) (it's that even a word.)
Some of my friends back home are currently in there second year as engineering students and I miss them so much (Hi guys/sons!). I can't help but miss those who I left back in the Philippines. They somehow became a part of my life.
I know this next journey will be full of adventures and surprises. I seriously can't wait.

xo
-daryl